- 20 lbs 10 oz - 50th percentile for 10 months (completely average); 85th percentile for 7 months
- Head circumference 44.5 cm - 50th percentile for 10 months; 85th percentile for 7 months
- Height 68 cm - 3rd percentile for 10 months (tiny but finally registering on the chart); between the 15th and 50th percentile for 7 months
- 21 lbs 13 oz - 50th percentile for 10 months; 85th percentile for 7 months
- Head circumference 46.5 cm (2 cm bigger than Asher!) - above the 85th percentile for 10 months; above the 97th percentile (i.e. off the charts) for a 7 month old
- Height 70 cm - 3rd to 15th percentile for 10 months; between the 50th and 85th percentile for 7 months
I feel so amazingly good. I hate that it has always been such a numbers game for these guys and we have had to be so obsessed with their size and their food intake and everything else required to make them grow. But I think it's safe to say it has paid off! And I will take a bit of credit where credit is due and say damn mama, you must make some mighty fine milk!
Now not to be a downer, but just a reminder that while they are now the size of 10 month olds, they will still be "corrected" until they are 3, giving them time to catch up in terms of developmental milestones (eg. 10 month old babies are often crawling or even walking and these guys are still weeks (months?) away from even sitting). So it's still a long road to getting them completely caught up, but we'll take every bit of positive growth we can get! I love me some fat babies!