- Drinking cows milk (the end of pumping deserves a whole other post)
- Saying mama and dada and several other consonant/vowel combos all the time
- Fake crying to get attention
- Fake laughing to get attention
- Outgrowing their 12-18 month clothes!
- Hearing tests upcoming (we'll breathe a sigh of relief to know hearing is fine)
- Commando crawling (he's FAST and a trouble maker!)
- Rocking back and forth on hands and knees, attempting to crawl
- Enjoying standing (with support)
- 6 teeth (three top, three bottom)
- Very close to sitting - can be left for a few seconds at a time
- Starting to eat finger foods
- Trying "real food" - not much success (prefers purees)
- Sees the dermatologist tomorrow to look at a cyst on his toe
- Rolling over both ways more consistently, although still not as often as we'd like
- Starting to take weight standing with support. Will work on this with physio and some "props" to help in the coming weeks
- 5 teeth (two top, three bottom)
- Core strength improving, but still a ways from sitting unsupported
- Grabbing dangling items above him and using his arms more (but still very awkwardly and with difficulty)
- Starting to eat finger foods with help consistently moving hand to mouth
- Trying "real food" - LOVES it and would completely give up purees if we let him
All in all things are going well. I have long ago given up on comparing them to children their age (even corrected) because they are doing things in their own time. Nolan is taking off like a bandit and I can't wait to see what the coming months bring. Asher is struggling with some things (but never slowing down on the work ethic or the charm!) and being sick seems to accentuate his issues, so we're hoping for some good progress once he is finally healed.
Tomorrow I will post some pics for their 11 month corrected photo compare!