- Same old. Preschool, swimming, skiing again in a couple of weeks.
- Artistic ability through the roof. Her drawing lately is blowing my mind. In particular one of penguins and another of her cousin playing hockey, complete with his smiling face on the jumbo-tron after scoring a goal. So cute.
- Sitting! Finally.
- Crawling on all fours. Finally.
- Pulling up to stand on occasion.
- Eating dirt from the fig tree in the kitchen every chance he gets.
- Not sitting. As expected.
- Not crawling. As expected.
- CUTE! As expected.
- Met OT last week and has a lot of work to do around feeding. Or more accurately, the parents have a lot of work to do around feeding. We built up his highchair tray to make it more at chest level so he doesn't have to reach so far for his food; additionally she gave us some nifty curved cutlery in an attempt to get it in his mouth more easily. He can't do any of this on his own (yet!) so we feed him hand over hand to teach him to make the connection. Makes meal time a much longer process but obviously worth it.
Asher at his command centre. Nolan uses these same toys to pull up on to stand.
So that's about it around here. Next week we have a ton of appointments for the boys so I'm sure I'll have more exciting news then. In the mean time, we plug along!
PS - I know you all claim they are clones of Jordan but I usually don't see it. Sure they resemble him, but they resemble me too, far more than Rio did at this age. But I have to admit when I snapped this above picture, this is the first time I looked at one of them and really truly saw Jordan's face in them. Funnily enough, Jord doesn't see it!