- Exercise more (exercise at all in fact)
- Remove myself from negative people. Why hang out with "friends" that somehow make you feel bad about your life? And why read blogs written by people who see more hardship than good in their difficult life? Downers be gone!
- Spend more time playing with the kids, and less time worrying about them
- Go on more dates with my husband (babysitting offers anyone?)
- Don't let the Canucks stress me out. It's just a game, Tracey, it's just a game.
- Accept my life circumstances - the good and the bad. In the words of the Serenity Prayer: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
resolutions lifestyle changes for you?