No excuse not to plan for fun times ahead though! I must admit I stole this 'bucket list' idea from a friend, but what a great idea it is. Here's ours:
- Get faces painted.
- Camp in the back yard.
- Take Rio to a movie at the theatre.
- Teach Nolan to actually pedal his big wheel instead of just "Fred Flintstone" it.
- Get ice cream from the ice cream truck.
- Go on a boat (BC Ferries doesn't count).
- Go to water parks.
- Have a family picture in front of Mt. Rushmore.
- Dig for dinosaur bones.
- Swim in a lake.
- Ride a horse.
- Cook a meal based entirely on food grown in our garden.
- Visit outdoor summer markets.
- Go to a drive in movie.
- Ride our bikes for a picnic lunch.
My goal is to report back at the end of summer on just how much we accomplish, along with photos. Looks like it could be a pretty fun summer (that is if the sun ever starts shining!)